The Venus Factor System Reviews: Exclusive Weight Loss Program for Women


Note that this a review of Casey, one of @uMotivation team, if you’re looking for Venus Factor’s website then click here.

If you are one of the numerous girls and women who are not completely satisfied with the way they look, Venus Factor is one of the shortest path to changing that and enjoying a well toned, gorgeous looking body. Interested? continue reading our review.


The Venus Factor, a diet and fitness system designed exclusively for the female body, has been hailed as a new approach to losing weight, specifically for women. The Venus Factor has quickly becoming a buzzword and gained attention for women both nationally and international. The entire program has become popular quickly, and for good reason. It claims to take the physique and metabolism of women into account when dulling out weight loss. Continue reading to see what makes this program so different.


I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty skeptical about weight loss programs, simply because so many of them have let me down. That’s why I was pleasantly surprised to find out that the Venus Factor was something different and it didn’t feel like another gimmick. Actually, I believe it’s helping me override my metabolism.

Also, let’s face it: I needed someone to hold my hand through it. There have been many times I’ve stepped into a grocery store, ready to pick out healthy foods and felt completely stymied by the aisles and aisles of options. I’ve always wanted to eat the right things, but what stops me is often not poor willpower so much as confusion about what I should eat instead.

Lots of weight loss programs that didn’t work for me did have one crucial component I still needed – social support. I didn’t realize how badly I needed it until I finally had it in a dieting system. I’m raising children, and I don’t have time to go to actual group meetings for support. The program helped me with that too; it includes access to a great online Venus Factor Community of other women who are going through the same struggles. We are able to give each other encouragement and share our victories.

Honestly, at first I wasn’t so sure about this program. I felt a little let down. At the time, I was use to seeing flashy celebrity diets and I wanted something that would help me lose all the weight in a month or so. Now I know that’s not realistic, but stupid as it sounds, those flashy promises filled me with hope. I’ve been thrilled with the results so far, and the fact that weight has been steadily coming off now. I can now fit in dresses that I gave up on years ago. I don’t have to starve myself or take harmful medications. I have enough information now to outsmart my own genes, and feel good about it!



What I like About the Venus Factor

Overall, this a great system that is easy to follow and well designed. It’s flaxable, it’s simple and it gives you all the education you’ll need on nutrition. Yes, the exercise can be a bit daunting, but the results are amazing and I’m motivated to continue. The diet plan is not difficult to follow and I didn’t suffer from strong hunger or cravings. What I really liked is the way the program explains the different hang-ups women have when they are attempting to lose weight. I could identify with them, as I too had those hang-ups. It was fascinating to learn that many so-called truths about dieting are actually myths.

What Results Can You Expect?

One of the greatest things about this weight loss program Venus Factor specially designed for women is that it is very useful when it comes to understanding the way in which your organism functions. Thanks to this, besides shaping a gorgeous looking body, you can also protect and even improve your health.

Finally, The Venus Factor program will give you the essential diet and fitness tools you’ll need to get the body you want, while still being able to enjoy your life to its fullest. I wish you all success in your weight loss journey!




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario